Monday, November 27, 2006

Christmas Morning

I was watching Mr. and Mrs. Smith in cable last night and when Mr. Smith already discovered the real identity of Mrs. Smith, he told her how it felt like when he first saw her: it was like Christmas morning. Quite an interesting way of putting things and all throughout our lives we get that feeling like when we get to see the one person standing out amidst the crowd. Or finally getting that promotion that you deserved. We pray the hardest, so that we can get what we wish for on Christmas morning. I wish that were the same for me. Unfortunately, I haven't been on Santa's list. The boxes I've opened so far have been surprisingly disappointing. But that's that. There are some boxes that do open with amazing results, like the one that I opened last Saturday: a new MacBookPro! 15 inch wide screen. 2.16 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor. And the rest is a bunch of geeky stuff that should remain on Apple's website. Oh yeah, feels like Christmas morning. I wish, that all of my presents would feel the same way. But that is another story.

No comments: